No Bake Vegan Coffee Cream Squares
These layered beauties are pure coffee + chocolate bliss in your mouth!
- 1 cup nuts (cashews)
- 1 cup dates
- 1/2 cup finely ground coffee
- 1 cup Rebel Kitchen Coffee Mylk
- Coconut cream - put can of coconut milk in refrigerator, once cold, cream will separate from water. Use 1 cup cream.
- 1 Tbs starch
Chocolate Top Layer
- Your favorite chocolate bar - try raw chocolate!
- 1 Tbs coconut oil (optional)
- Blend nuts, dates and coffee grounds together and place layer on bottom of Pyrex pan
- In a pot, heat Rebel Kitchen Coffee Mylk, coconut cream and starch until it thickens. Cool in refrigerator
- Melt chocolate in a pot, add coconut oil to smooth it out if necessary
- Place cream layer over crust and chocolate layer on top
- Freeze & enjoy!