CHOCOLATE VEGAN RICE PUDDING
Yields 3 cups
*Recipe by Ashley Morganic
- 1 cup (uncooked) long grain organic white rice (I get mine in the bulk section at Whole Foods)
- 2 cans coconut milk
- 1 - 11oz. chocolate Rebel Kitchen Mylk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp date syrup
- Place rice, 1 can coconut milk, and 1 cup Rebel Kitchen Mylk into a saucepan over medium heat and stir to combine.
- Bring to a simmer, cover and reduce heat to low for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat, pour in remaining can of coconut milk + remaining Rebel Kitchen Mylk and re-cover and let steam for 10 minutes.
- Once it has reached your desired consistency, serve immediately or refrigerate until chilled, however you prefer yours!
- Top with your favorite toppings of choice and enjoy!