White beans in a smoothie we hear you say....?! Hang about though. This one does work. The beans add a lovely, creamy texture and make this more filling and hearty than a regular smoothie. Plus, the beans are a fantastic source of fiber and iron. Oh so simple. But oh so delicious.
Try this for something a little bit different.
- 1 carton Rebel Kitchen Chocolate Mylk
- ⅔ cup white beans, rinsed
- 1½ cups mango chunks, frozen or fresh
-12 small mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- ¼ cup shredded, unsweetened coconut
- Ice as needed
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a high powered blender. Blend until smooth. Add ice as needed and blend again - you will want more ice, about a cup if you use fresh mango, or less if you use frozen mango. Garnish with fresh mint.