FUDGY VEGAN & GLUTEN FREE BROWNIES
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups black beans, canned (drained/rinsed)
- 1/2 cup melted vegan butter (Earth Balance)
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Rebel Kitchen Mylk
- 1 tsp ground flax seeds or chia seeds (optional, but helps with binding)
- Fold in: 1/2 - 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease an 8x8 baking dish.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Blend all wet ingredients in blender until smooth.
- Stir the wet mixture into the dry bowl, until a soft, fluffy batter forms.
- Fold in most of the dark chocolate chips and sprinkle a few right on top.
- Bake brownies for ten minutes at 400 degrees. Then lower temperature to 350, and bake for another 10-12 minutes. Test by sticking toothpick into center of brownies. Remove when no batter comes off and allow to cool before slicing. Serve warm.